Be our guest
What you can expect from us
- a family-owned house that has grown over generations since 1870
- modern but very comfortable guestrooms
- always available the way you desire: either use the direct booking feature on our homepage, or simply call us by phone to get individual recommendations for your stay
- our custom arrangements will surely match your interests
- traditional, regional, saisonal and creative cuisine
- dishes of Franconian carp, pigeons, schäufele, deer, various schnitzel, Franconian sausages and snacks
- Regional wines and beer specialities from Franconia, Tauber Valley, Hohenlohe, Württemberg and schnapps made by our own distillery Obstbrennerei Frankenhöhe
- comfortable, attractive dining rooms in several sizes for any occasion and event
- located near to the regions Frankenhöhe, Romantische Straße („romantic road“) and to the highways A6 + A7, between the romantic cities Rothenburg, Feuchtwangen and Dinkelsbühl
- great starting point for exciting leisure, recreational and sports activities like hiking, cycling, horse riding, nordic walking, fishing or just relaxing; many historical attractions for sigtseeing tours are in close reach
- marked cycle paths for bikers like the „Radschmetterling“ („bike butterfly"), „Romantische Straße“ („romantic road“) and the „Wörnitz-cycle path“. Recommended tours for motorcyclists through the Hohenlohe-Franconian region.
- partially video monitored parking lot
- tram regulated bus connection (Dombühl-Rothenburg)
Rooms & Overnight stays
Stay overnight in our charmingly rooms, that have been decorated with love. Friendliness and hospitality are very important for us.
Food & Drink
Culinary specialities and Franconian cuisine; for business events, weddings, birthday parties or just a romantic dinner for two.
Arrangements & Offers
Let yourself be inspired by our arrangements and make a reservation directly by telephone according your wishes.
+49 9868 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org